Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

What I hope to accomplish


There are a lot of goals on my plate. Happy /healthy kids. Happy husband. Good, strong members of society. My oldest is a musician. #2 is a soccer player. They both have huge goals for the future. These are things you will see me talk about...OFTEN.

But, one thing I forgot about a way long time ago...happy mama. I used to be all about the kids when they were younger. Exclusively. When they were younger...and they needed me more. Along with age came more mommy freedoms. And I started writing. Three years ago I started my first novel. It still isn't finished. And then I started the sequel to the first. And then life happened. In January I started a new idea, which has been my focus lately. So, I will also be writing a lot about...well...writing. Or at least my journeys in learning all I can about the writing process. Everyone has their own process, and there is so much to learn, it'll take a while before I feel comfortable doing anything with the words. Nonetheless, it's my time. My ME time.

So, I ask you...what is YOUR me time? What are you doing for you? More importantly, what are you LEARNING? Because life is to be lived, and stuff is meant to be learned.

2 comments: