Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to the new beginning


Hello first Monday in August.
I am here to officially reintroduce myself to the blogosphere.

I haven't been completely faithful and I'd like that to change. There are a lot of things that have been happening in my life this summer, but the one thing that I've been missing is my communication with the internet. Yes, I Facebook. Yes, I Tweet. And I've even explored the G+.
What I miss the most is my old message board. Several years ago, I stumbled upon a message board while Google searching the show Extreme Home Makeover. I found the message board and never found the intended post. I did, however, find an amazing group of friends. I have been fortunate enough to meet several of my imaginary friends IRL and I am grateful for their friendship. I have done the same on Twitter and Facebook, and that is my intention wherever I surf. So I'm reaching out to you, my potential new imaginary friends turned IRL friends. Say hello, come and see me sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mama!! good to see you back!!! It's me Cynde Poke Jacobus and I used to be Iam1hotmess on twitter!! *muwahs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my friend! *sloppykisses*

    ReplyDelete